Mark it down folks. This weekend I will be releasing an updated version of the free or “Lite” version of the fantasy demon iPhone application. It will contain links to our new pay version of the application with tons of added features, and will have a bunch of interface updates that make it even better and easier to use.
After this weekend I want to move on to the full iPad version, and I hope my graphics person can get me the new 2x version of the images so those of you with new iPhone 4.0 phones can enjoy and even better looking interface without any scaling up. Here is a list of some of the changes coming your way:
- Merging the news into one consolidated list. This will allow me to grab news articles from other sources later on.
- Articles will have links directly to the player profiles or team profiles.
- Player profiles now support an Email option to send information to your friends or yourself for later use.
- Player comments have been moved to their own tab to make room for added player detail fields.
- Team profiles now support an Email option to send information to your friends or yourself.
- All player lists now sort by Rank as a default, and paging through them has been removed.
- Some crashing issues when browsing away from loading screens has been addressed (this is very rare anyway)
Pay Version (4.99):
- Ability to create and manage “My Teams”.
- Ability to browse a list of free strategy guides, with guide information integrated into player profiles and draft tools.
- Draft Tool to help track players chosen during a draft, and to help add players to your My Team.
- Ability to Email My Team profiles to help your league commissioner with setup and to track draft results.
- My Team narrowed news, giving only news relavent to players in your own teams.
- Ad free.